GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping David H-S (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/198506-ping-david-h-s.html)

FarmI 27-06-2011 05:48 AM

Ping David H-S

David what did you finally decide to do with regard to planting times for
your garlic?

I'm shortly going to plant the break up the knobs and plant out the cloves
whihc I've got from an organic grower.

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 27-06-2011 08:02 AM

Ping David H-S

FarmI wrote:
David what did you finally decide to do with regard to planting times
for your garlic?

I'm shortly going to plant the break up the knobs and plant out the
cloves whihc I've got from an organic grower.

I planted about the end of March, they are doing well. Remember to plant
the big cloves and eat the little ones!

David

FarmI 28-06-2011 06:32 AM

Ping David H-S

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
David what did you finally decide to do with regard to planting times
for your garlic?

I'm shortly going to plant the break up the knobs and plant out the
cloves whihc I've got from an organic grower.

I planted about the end of March, they are doing well. Remember to plant
the big cloves and eat the little ones!

I've been feeding garlic cloves to the chooks as a reputed vermifuge since I
have so many :-))