GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Swiss chard (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/198539-swiss-chard.html)

NewShmoo 28-06-2011 06:28 PM

Swiss chard

I found a very old packet of Swiss Chard seeds a couple of weeks ago. as i didn't expect them to germinate i put them all in a pot (i only have a balcony) hoping just a few would grow, now they're germinating, loads of them.
I know if i had sown them as the packet said they would have to be thinned out regularly. I shall thin them, do you think any of the thinnings will grow if i re-pot them.