GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tomato plant leaves (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/198672-tomato-plant-leaves.html)

Bennewby 05-07-2011 10:26 AM

Tomato plant leaves

Hi guys,
The leaves on my tomato plants seem to be curling at the edges, its only on one plant but it is pretty close to others and i'm worried that if its some kind of disease it may pass it on to the others.
They are in a big pot, they are flowering well and i have two very small tomatoes on it (still green)
Any ideas what this could be?
Thanks

Martin Riddle 06-07-2011 01:30 AM

Tomato plant leaves

--
Bennewby

Aphids?

Cheers

villon 08-07-2011 06:35 PM

Tomato plant leaves

On Jul 5, 8:30*pm, "Martin Riddle" wrote:
"Bennewby" wrote in message

Hi guys,
The leaves on my tomato plants seem to be curling at the edges, its
only
on one plant but it is pretty close to others and i'm worried that if
its some kind of disease it may pass it on to the others.
They are in a big pot, they are flowering well and i have two very
small
tomatoes on it (still green)
Any ideas what this could be?
Thanks

--
Bennewby

Aphids?

Cheers

Are the leaves discolored as well? or do they have spots?
here is a good place to start:
http://vegetablemdonline.ppath.corne...omato_List.htm