Old 29-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered User

Location: cornwall
Question peach tree v earwigs battle!!

I have a beautiful minature peach tree in large pot that has at least 6 peaches on it.
Unfortunately the leaves are overrun with what looks like earwigs -they have pincers at head end and they are munching thro the leaves and are now starting on the fruit now that it is starting to ripen.
What can I do about it?????
I'm loathe to spray with insectacide but dont know what else to do and if I have to what one do I use.
I want to get to the fruit before the insects do!!
regards
Gail