GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My garden plants are huge. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/199176-my-garden-plants-huge.html)

DogDiesel 07-08-2011 02:10 AM

My garden plants are huge.

My tomato plant are 6 ft tall. falling over the cages. my eggplants are 3
ft tall.

peppers are kicking ass.

onions are 3 feet tall and huge.

I tried to pick a mater and the plant bitch slapped me like in The wizard of
Oz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-C2iVt2aE

You think it was all that burnt horse bedding I put in there in the spring.

I got from Japan. ??

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 08-08-2011 12:37 AM

My garden plants are huge.

DogDiesel wrote:
My tomato plant are 6 ft tall. falling over the cages. my
eggplants are 3 ft tall.

peppers are kicking ass.

Don't bend over!

onions are 3 feet tall and huge.

I tried to pick a mater and the plant bitch slapped me like in The
wizard of Oz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-C2iVt2aE

You think it was all that burnt horse bedding I put in there in the
spring.
I got from Japan. ??

Horse bedding is usually straw with horse urine and manure mixed in. The
exact content and proportions depend on the stables. It should generally
make a good soil improver. If you are worried about seeds (there shouldn't
be many) you can compost it before applying it.

Why would you burn it?

How did you get it from Japan, was it in your carry-on luggage? (phew)

Why?

David

DogDiesel 08-08-2011 02:22 PM

My garden plants are huge.

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
DogDiesel wrote:
[...]

Oh Jeez, that went right over your head..........

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 08-08-2011 10:59 PM

My garden plants are huge.

DogDiesel wrote:
[...]

So it seems. So what's the joke?

DogDiesel 09-08-2011 12:55 AM

My garden plants are huge.

DogDiesel wrote:
[...]

The you tube link.

horse bedding from Japan.

When Japans radiated.

The plants alive and bitch slapped me.

Oh well, I tried.

:)

Monikacis 17-08-2011 08:59 AM

Dont Worry!
I think you have to consult with a botanist. He/She can give you best reply.

Vanessa Shibley 26-08-2011 01:01 AM

My garden plants are huge.

I was wondering what this group is all about? I am interested in
starting a garden and was searching for groups on here.

[email protected] 28-08-2011 10:58 PM

My garden plants are huge.

On Aug 25, 5:01*pm, Vanessa Shibley
wrote:
I was wondering what this group is all about? I am interested in
starting a garden and was searching for groups on here.

On Aug 6, 6:10*pm, "DogDiesel" wrote:

My tomato plant *are 6 ft tall. falling over the cages. * my eggplants are 3
ft tall.

peppers are kicking ass.

onions are 3 feet tall and huge.

I tried to pick a mater and the plant bitch slapped me like in The wizard of
Oz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-C2iVt2aE

You think it was all that burnt horse bedding I put in there in the spring.

I got from Japan. ??- Hide quoted text -

I am also interested in starting a garden and learning more about this
group. I made an attempt to grow tomatoes this year before it became
very hot in Arizona but was unsuccessful.

songbird[_2_] 29-08-2011 12:24 AM

My garden plants are huge.

I am also interested in starting a garden and learning more about this
group. I made an attempt to grow tomatoes this year before it became
very hot in Arizona but was unsuccessful.

howdy, it's a usenet newsgroup about gardening edibles.
it may also wander into other topics like soil science,
theology, or animal appreciation. you never really know
in an unmoderated newsgroup what may come across next. :)

what part of Arizona are you in?

songbird