GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   almost 40 pound watermelon (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/199261-almost-40-pound-watermelon.html)

The Cook 08-08-2011 11:45 PM

almost 40 pound watermelon

We just picked the watermelon. I weighed 1/2 of it, 19.5 pounds.
Tastes pretty good too. I will post links when I get pictures up.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

The Cook 09-08-2011 01:24 AM

almost 40 pound watermelon

http://i53.tinypic.com/zlb6kw.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/xf59pf.jpg

Billy[_10_] 09-08-2011 06:21 AM

almost 40 pound watermelon

wrote:

We just picked the watermelon. I weighed 1/2 of it, 19.5 pounds.
Tastes pretty good too. I will post links when I get pictures up.

http://i53.tinypic.com/zlb6kw.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/xf59pf.jpg
--

To me, who'll never be able to grow such a melon, it is beautiful.
--

Kucinich noted that none of the government programs targeted for
elimination or severe cutback in House Republican spending plans

[W]e have the situation with the deficit and the debt and spending and jobs. And it's not that difficult to get out of it. The first thing you do is you get rid of corporate welfare. That's hundreds of billions of dollars a year. The second is you tax corporations so that they don't get away with no taxation.
- Ralph Nader
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/7/19/ralph_naders_solution_to_debt_crisis