Old 21-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Registered User

Arrow grow light reflectors

a href="http://www.growtents reflector.com/blog/grow-tent reflector/"hydroponicsxl/a
Grow tent reflector
Hydrofarm T5 High Performance Grow Light Reflector Kit - Includes uniquely designed hardware that allows you to link multiple reflectors together. Now you can easily create a light configuration tailored to suit your specific growing area. Super reflective interior finish directs more light energy to your plants. Increases efficiency of any T5 Grow Light. Hang it any way you like. Daisy chain up to 8 units and connect in numerous configurations. Easily connects together without tools...www.grow light reflectors.com
Old 22-09-2011, 02:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default grow light reflectors

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 20:17:28 -0500, Derald wrote:

I have notified gardenbanter of this person's advertising post via the
abuse addy in the message header. I realize this guy may be totally
ignorant that rec.gardens.edible is not a local gardenbanter forum. I
have requested that gardenbanter educate him. Please join me in doing
so. Enough is enough, eh?

He should be posting to rec.gardens.smokable instead of rec.gardens.edible
Old 22-09-2011, 02:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In Derald
wrote:

I have requested that gardenbanter educate him. Please join me in
doing so. Enough is enough, eh?

I simply kill all posts containing "gardenbanter" in the Message-ID.

--
St. Paul, MN
Old 22-09-2011, 05:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In m Derald
wrote:

Bert wrote:

I simply kill all posts containing "gardenbanter" in the Message-ID.

Well, I used to do that -- still do for google -- but noticed
enough followups to OPs from there that interested me that I unblocked
the domain. Perhaps that was a mistake.

I kill all thread-starting or stand-alone posts from google, but allow
followups.

Maybe you could do the same for gardenbanter.

--
St. Paul, MN
Old 22-09-2011, 10:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Bert wrote:

I kill all thread-starting or stand-alone posts from google, but allow
followups.

Maybe you could do the same for gardenbanter.

Are you willing to post your rule? I see you post with Xnews. I may be
able to translate it for XPN which I use.

Old 22-09-2011, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In Doug Freyburger
wrote:

Bert wrote:

I kill all thread-starting or stand-alone posts from google, but
allow followups.

Maybe you could do the same for gardenbanter.

Are you willing to post your rule? I see you post with Xnews. I may
be able to translate it for XPN which I use.

Su

Sco =-9999 #Google Group threads

Matches if:

Message-ID contains "googlegroups"
and
there's nothing in the "References:" header

(meaning it's not a followup to an earlier post in the same thread).

Xnews uses regular expressions in the filter, so

means "match if there's anything in the References: header."

Prefixing the rule with '~' negates it, so it matches only if there's

Old 23-09-2011, 07:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Bert wrote:
Doug Freyburger wrote:

Are you willing to post your rule? I see you post with Xnews. I may
be able to translate it for XPN which I use.

Su

Sco =-9999 #Google Group threads

Prefixing the rule with '~' negates it, so it matches only if there's
nothing in the References: header.
Xnews uses regular expressions in the filter ...

Thanks! XPN offers regular expressions in the filters but I've never
experimented with them. They are one liner RE's so I don't know if I
can stack Message-ID and References together. I'll experiment. If I
can't get it to work I'll ponder switching to Xnews.

I'm in no hurry to install software on my work laptop. It's why I use
XPN which is in Python. If I break my own laptop it costs me vacation
or sick leave during the time it's reimaged unless it's been well over a
year since the last maintenance reimage.

Old 23-09-2011, 08:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In Doug Freyburger
wrote:

I'm in no hurry to install software on my work laptop. It's why I use
XPN which is in Python. If I break my own laptop it costs me vacation
or sick leave during the time it's reimaged unless it's been well over
a year since the last maintenance reimage.

Xnews is reasonably self contained and doesn't have to be "installed,"
merely copied into a convenient directory. It will even run (slowly) off
a USB memory stick.

It makes a few registry entries to save the window positions and
layout.

--
St. Paul, MN

Full spectrum Light,Grow Light etc Oliver Norris United Kingdom 11 09-04-2011 04:55 PM
Reflectors Bob Walsh Orchids 0 02-12-2004 12:02 PM
Reflectors Bob Walsh Orchids 0 02-12-2004 12:02 PM
DIY reflectors? Phil Williamson Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 20-04-2003 06:22 AM
Fluorescent light vs. grow light michele Gardening 9 13-04-2003 08:20 AM