GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   BC Bud (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/200236-re-bc-bud.html)

Steve B[_7_] 01-11-2011 10:22 PM

BC Bud

"Rusty Trombone" wrote in message
CAn anybody tell me just how much sunlight and other secrets it takes
to grow BC bud quality marijuana?

I would imagine that a google search would provide you with the information
you need.

Lots of crops of thousands of plants are discovered regularly on public
land, grown with the help of a little diverted water and some fertilizer.
And some of it grown farther north, I think as far as Alaska.

I would estimate it no harder to grow than tomatos.

Google is your friend.

Steve