GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   BC Bud (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/200241-re-bc-bud.html)

Steve B[_7_] 02-11-2011 04:39 PM

BC Bud

"Mr. V" wrote in message
This bud's for you.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk...1.jpg&size=414

Will running a keyboard through a dishwasher remove a big gob of saliva from
it?

Steve

Bloke Down The Pub 02-11-2011 08:55 PM

BC Bud

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Mr. V" wrote in message
This bud's for you.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk...1.jpg&size=414

Will running a keyboard through a dishwasher remove a big gob of saliva
from it?

Steve

Yes it will, although if it will still function is another question
altogether.

Mike

Steve B[_7_] 03-11-2011 02:30 PM

BC Bud

"Bloke Down The Pub" wrote in message
. au...

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Mr. V" wrote in message
This bud's for you.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk...1.jpg&size=414

Will running a keyboard through a dishwasher remove a big gob of saliva
from it?

Steve

Yes it will, although if it will still function is another question
altogether.

Mike

I have heard a lot of people who have the old clickety clack keyboards who
run them through the dishwasher say they survive.

Steve

phorbin 04-11-2011 12:52 AM

BC Bud

In article ,
says...

I have heard a lot of people who have the old clickety clack keyboards who
run them through the dishwasher say they survive.

I spilled a bowl of French Canadian pea soup on one, which, after
cleaning it out, worked for another 8 years.

There was a sealed membrane to keep such things out.

....I still miss the sound of it.

Bob F 04-11-2011 05:34 PM

BC Bud

phorbin wrote:
In article ,
says...

I have heard a lot of people who have the old clickety clack
keyboards who run them through the dishwasher say they survive.

I spilled a bowl of French Canadian pea soup on one, which, after
cleaning it out, worked for another 8 years.

There was a sealed membrane to keep such things out.

...I still miss the sound of it.

Spluck, spluck, spluck, spluck?

phorbin 04-11-2011 09:48 PM

BC Bud

In article , says...
phorbin wrote:
In article ,
says...

I have heard a lot of people who have the old clickety clack
keyboards who run them through the dishwasher say they survive.

I spilled a bowl of French Canadian pea soup on one, which, after
cleaning it out, worked for another 8 years.

There was a sealed membrane to keep such things out.

...I still miss the sound of it.

Spluck, spluck, spluck, spluck?

LOL

Damn I'm glad I swallowed that last mouthful of coffee before reading
your post.