GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Green House (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/201805-green-house.html)

[email protected] 05-01-2012 05:03 PM

Green House

Our winter here are 4 double hung windows 46 x 66, a door with the top
half glass, a small window for the side of that and a roof window. All
for $400.00.
We are going to sell the current green house if anyone is interested.
I can get you photos and details if you are.

MJ

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 05-01-2012 08:42 PM

Green House

wrote:
Our winter here are 4 double hung windows 46 x 66, a door with the top
half glass, a small window for the side of that and a roof window. All
for $400.00.
We are going to sell the current green house if anyone is interested.
I can get you photos and details if you are.

MJ

Seems like a bargain if you pay the freight.

[email protected] 05-01-2012 08:52 PM

Green House

On Jan 5, 3:42*pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
wrote:
Our winter here are 4 double hung windows 46 x 66, a door with the top
half glass, a small window for the side of that and a roof window. All
for $400.00.
We are going to sell the current green house if anyone is interested.
I can get you photos and details if you are.

MJ

Seems like a bargain if you pay the freight.

Should have read "Our winter project is here". I guess I am too
excited and got a head of myself. We went and picked everything up. It
was a little less than 4 hours in the truck but worth the road trip.

Dick Adams[_2_] 06-01-2012 09:46 PM

Green House

wrote:

Our winter here are 4 double hung windows 46 x 66, a door with the top
half glass, a small window for the side of that and a roof window. All
for $400.00.

We are going to sell the current green house if anyone is interested.
I can get you photos and details if you are.

Where do you live?

Dick

[email protected] 06-01-2012 10:13 PM

Green House

On Jan 6, 4:46*pm, (Dick Adams) wrote:
wrote:
Our winter here are 4 double hung windows 46 x 66, a door with the top
half glass, a small window for the side of that and a roof window. All
for $400.00.
We are going to sell the current green house if anyone is interested.
I can get you photos and details if you are.

Where do you live?

Dick

Eastern North Carolina, between Fayetteville and Wilmington