Old 15-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Registered User

Default Earwig's & Peach's

Hi I'm looking for some advice I hope you can help.

Last June we moved into a house that had fruit trees in the garden. All produced lots of fruit including the Peach tree, the one big problem was the peaches all had earwigs living inside them luckily I cut in half the very first one I picked which saved me, my wife or young daughter biting into a earwig infested peach.

The question I have is, how do I stop thing happening this year I dont want to go through having to cover the tree with netting.

Regards.

Pete.

Early Earwig Control bmw Gardening 10 08-06-2005 01:05 AM
Earwig Problems bmw Edible Gardening 7 21-05-2005 07:13 PM
Any New Earwig Advice? Fleemo Gardening 13 11-05-2004 05:04 AM
Cut Back Earwig-Chewed Butterfly Bush Again? Fleemo Gardening 0 27-04-2004 09:02 AM
I've Got An Earwig Problem Cristine Edible Gardening 5 16-05-2003 03:32 PM