GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Favorite tomatoes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/202706-re-favorite-tomatoes.html)

gregz 19-03-2012 08:02 PM

Favorite tomatoes

Billy wrote:
In article ,
The Cook wrote:

On 18 Mar 2012 12:15:03 GMT, General Schvantzkoph
wrote:

It's time to plant some seeds. Looking for suggestions for tomato
varieties. My personal favorite is the Sun Gold, what are you favorites?

Here are some of the cherry tomatoes I have grown with success.

From Tomato Growers Supply: http://www.tomatogrowers.com
Dr. Carolyn -- a white
Green Grape
Black Cherry
Window Box Roma -- A patio tomato

From TomatoFest:

Last time I looked, Tomatofest had a $25 minimum, and they are pricey
to boot. It is convenient though, because they have most of the
varieties (cultivars) of tomatoes.

Black Plum
Grape
Yellow Grape

Totally Tomatoes: http://www.totallytomato.com/
Yellow Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean Hybrid

I've ordered pepper seeds from these folks. I always see neat stuff on
their Facebook.

http://pennystomatoes.com/

Greg