Old 05-04-2012, 09:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Vegetable seeds

I just discovered that I can get vegetable seeds from Amazon. They
have a listing of over 10,000 available from many different sellers. I
never did get all the way through the list. But they have the only
packet of Better Boy tomato seeds that I have seen anywhere other than
Brupee. Drawback, in order to get free shipping, you must have an
order of $25 or more. I just thought of something I need that I can
order to get the free shipping. I almost always have a number of
items on my wish list to use when I need to fill in an order.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills
Old 05-04-2012, 11:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

The Cook wrote:

I just discovered that I can get vegetable seeds from Amazon.
They have a listing of over 10,000 available from many
different sellers. I
never did get all the way through the list. But they have the
only packet of Better Boy tomato seeds that I have seen
anywhere other than
Brupee. Drawback, in order to get free shipping, you must have
an
order of $25 or more. I just thought of something I need that
I can
order to get the free shipping. I almost always have a number
of items on my wish list to use when I need to fill in an
order.

I got my packet of Better Boy seeds from Pinetree seeds this year. I seem
to remember they had them listed under "last chance" in a highlighted area
on a page rather than on the tomato seed pages. Try searching their website
if you don't have a catalog. superseeds.com

I also noticed that they were listed in the Kitazawa catalog as well.
kitazawa.com

HTH

Nyssa, who has some healthy BB seedlings under the plant lights

Old 05-04-2012, 11:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:29:17 -0400, Nyssa
wrote:

The Cook wrote:

[...]

I discovered that the seeds did not have free shipping, but I went
ahead and ordered them. It won't break the bank.