GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Possible good news for gardeners (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/203663-possible-good-news-gardeners.html)

Bill who putters 22-05-2012 08:10 PM

Possible good news for gardeners

http://goo.gl/WA0BY

Moving about for your food seems to matter. I'd add the visual, aural
and sensual aspects create well being. Beauty makes me fell good.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://marshallmcluhanspeaks.com/

Finley South 24-05-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill who putters (Post 959468)
Medical News: Living Off the Land May Protect the Heart - in Cardiovascular, Hypertension from MedPage Today

Moving about for your food seems to matter. I'd add the visual, aural
and sensual aspects create well being. Beauty makes me fell good.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

Marshall McLuhan Speaks — Centennial 2011

Wow. Well back to the garden for me then