Old 03-06-2012, 01:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Garden Bloopers What's Your Best Story

I'll play
Recently I mixed up my weed killer with my keep the deer our of my
rose bed stuff. Sure was a close one. I have a lot of time and money
invested in these roses and I would have been really upset if I killed
them The deer do enough damage without my help.
Since some of you have heard that story, here's another one. I have an
electric fence around the vegetable garden. Again because of the deer.
There is a corner that is lower so that I can step over it to get in
there. You guessed it, I stepped over it while it was on and zapped
myself.
MJ
Old 03-06-2012, 01:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Jun 3, 8:17*am, "
wrote:
I'll play
Recently I mixed up my weed killer with my keep the deer our of my
rose bed stuff. Sure was a close one. I have a lot of time and money
invested in these roses and I would have been really upset if I killed
them The deer do enough damage without my help.
Since some of you have heard that story, here's another one. I have an
electric fence around the vegetable garden. Again because of the deer.
There is a corner that is lower so that I can step over it to get in
there. You guessed it, I stepped over it *while it was on and zapped
myself.
MJ

Sorry probably going to post twice
Old 09-06-2012, 07:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

stepping on a rake is classic.

a few weeks ago i hopped down off a
raised bed garden and landed on a sharp
stick, which went right through the