GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant Life! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/204455-plant-life.html)

[email protected] 15-07-2012 06:22 PM

Plant Life!

Hi all!

I recently developed a new website which is designed to help people plan, view, and share garden details. I did this purely from a desire to share my garden, and to help other gardeners show what they have done.

I love permaculture, and gardening in general. I think spreading the knowledge and awareness of it can change the world.

I would be very thankful for each of your opinions and recommendations on the site. Please don't hesitate to get in touch and let me know what you think.

Here is the site:

http://www.plant-life.us

And here is a link to my garden (in progress):

http://www.plant-life.us/garden/view...RlblBsb3QYjicM

Thanks so much.

Ed

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 15-07-2012 11:53 PM

Plant Life!

wrote:
Hi all!

I recently developed a new website which is designed to help people
plan, view, and share garden details. I did this purely from a
desire to share my garden, and to help other gardeners show what they
have done.

I love permaculture, and gardening in general. I think spreading the
knowledge and awareness of it can change the world.

I would be very thankful for each of your opinions and
recommendations on the site. Please don't hesitate to get in touch
and let me know what you think.

Here is the site:

http://www.plant-life.us

And here is a link to my garden (in progress):

http://www.plant-life.us/garden/view...RlblBsb3QYjicM

Thanks so much.

Ed

get back to us when you have some content.

David

phorbin 16-07-2012 08:34 PM

Plant Life!

In article ,
says...
Hi all!

I recently developed a new website which is designed to help people plan, view, and share garden details. I did this purely from a desire to share my garden, and to help other gardeners show what they have done.

I love permaculture, and gardening in general. I think spreading the knowledge and awareness of it can change the world.

I would be very thankful for each of your opinions and recommendations on the site. Please don't hesitate to get in touch and let me know what you think.

Here is the site:

http://www.plant-life.us

And here is a link to my garden (in progress):

http://www.plant-life.us/garden/view...RlblBsb3QYjicM

Thanks so much.

Ed

So...

Would I be correct in guessing that you would like feedback on a class
project?