GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Our First Crop - We are so Proud!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/204484-our-first-crop-we-so-proud.html)

John R 17-07-2012 04:08 PM

Our First Crop - We are so Proud!!

Hi I am John and have joined this site today.
Me and my wife have just moved into a new house, it is the first time we have owned a house with a garden. We are(trying) to grow everything!

Last weekend was a real land mark as we were able to harvest our very first crop... of potatoes.

We managed to grow nearly 10lbs in what i would describe as a 'large bucket'.
We were so proud we videod the event, see below link:-

POTATOES!!!! - YouTube

We will keep you informed of any other success (and failures)
John & Samantha

songbird[_2_] 17-07-2012 10:42 PM

John R wrote:
We managed to grow nearly 10lbs in what i would describe as a 'large
bucket'.
We were so proud we videod the event, see below link:-

congrats. :)

songbird

Frank 17-07-2012 11:07 PM

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 5:42:08 PM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
John R wrote:
> We managed to grow nearly 10lbs in what i would describe as a 'large
> bucket'.
> We were so proud we videod the event, see below link:-

congrats. :)

songbird

I see mellons too ;)

Billy[_12_] 18-07-2012 01:11 AM

Our First Crop - We are so Proud!!

'POTATOES!!!! - YouTube' (http://youtu.be/iBWZU4B6v_U)

We will keep you informed of any other success (and failures)
John & Samantha

Nothin' like fresh.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or

If God wanted us to vote, he would have given us a candidate.

Martin Riddle 19-07-2012 11:35 PM

John R wrote:
> We managed to grow nearly 10lbs in what i would describe as a
'large
> bucket'.
> We were so proud we videod the event, see below link:-

congrats. :)

songbird

I see mellons too ;)

Two reasons to watch the video. ;D

John R 20-07-2012 04:41 PM

Im glad that you paid attention to the video!!

POTATOES!!!! - YouTube

If you look closely I think you can see Sam's asparagus tips !!!