GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How do you store your cutting boards & cookie sheets? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/20458-how-do-you-store-your-cutting-boards-cookie-sheets.html)

Robin 04-05-2003 06:20 PM

How do you store your cutting boards & cookie sheets?

My mom's kitchen had a great cabinet. It was normal height and depth
but about ten inches wide with a single vertical "shelf", perfect for
storing cutting boards and cookie sheets standing up.

My kitchen has no such beast and my current method is...well...a
disaster.

Working on the theory that I can't be the only one with a poorly
designed kitchen, what do you guys do? Short of remodel. ;)

--
Robin

(Trying out a new email system. This address *does* (well, "should")
work.)

Robin 04-05-2003 07:08 PM

How do you store your cutting boards & cookie sheets?

Sorry, wrong group.