GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   student allotmentering :D (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/204657-student-allotmentering-d.html)

MatsAllotment03 29-07-2012 11:27 PM

student allotmentering :D

I'm 19 years old and have an allotment for the last 6 years!!! I love grwoing my own!!!

If your curious to see what a 19 year old gets up to then please take a second to look at my new blog I have started recently on wordpress.

MatsAllotment | It doesn't matter how old you are

If you have taken a look then could you please let me know what you think?? Any criticism would actually be very welcomed!!

Thanks
Matt