GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Winter Reading For the Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/206110-winter-reading-garden.html)

Charlie[_7_] 05-01-2013 09:18 PM

Winter Reading For the Garden

Here in upstate NY the seed catalogs have started showing up big time, but I usually try to read a couple of new gardening books, Does anyone here have any recommendations? I just got a copy of Steve Solomon's 'the Intelligent Gardener,' and it looks pretty good. I saw an ad for 'Building Soils Naturally' by Phil Nauta - anyone here think it's any good? I am always looking for good reads.
-Charlie in zone 5