GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The season is starting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/206343-season-starting.html)

The Cook 06-02-2013 05:31 PM

The season is starting

Today I set out 144 seeds in the greenhouse. Now I have to remember
to keep them watered and make sure the greenhouse door gets open and
shut when necessary. May take a few days to get in the habit.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

[email protected] 06-02-2013 11:08 PM

The season is starting

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 12:31:13 PM UTC-5, The Cook wrote:
Today I set out 144 seeds in the greenhouse. Now I have to remember

to keep them watered and make sure the greenhouse door gets open and

shut when necessary. May take a few days to get in the habit.

--

USA

North Carolina Foothills

USDA Zone 7a

To find your extension office

http://www.csrees.usda.gov/Extension/index.html

The seedlings (peppers and tomatoes) I started in early January inside are now in the greenhouse here. they are just starting their second set of leaves. I had some lettuce in an Aero Garden that I put outside yesterday too. I started a second tray of Broccoli and Peas and some misc flowers inside yesterday too. Can't Wait !!!
MJ

songbird[_2_] 08-02-2013 02:01 PM

The season is starting

The Cook wrote:

Today I set out 144 seeds in the greenhouse. Now I have to remember
to keep them watered and make sure the greenhouse door gets open and
shut when necessary. May take a few days to get in the habit.

:)

songbird