Old 15-02-2013, 11:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Modern gardening

This year, something has changed in my world related to gardening.

A tractor.

I got a 44 horse Montana with backhoe. I have a nice load of compost from
the local extension, and am ready to hit it. Sure is going to make it nice
over the old way, especially in just getting the thing started. Then I'm
going to clear a couple of other areas for melon patches.

We already planted four trees, and that was by lunch one morning. I do
hourly work, and we're getting an assortment of plants people wanted taken
out. If they're nice looking or bear fruit, we bring them home and plant
them quickly, no shovels involved, hardly.

I love tractors.

Steve