GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Currants and gooseberries (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/206728-currants-gooseberries.html)

rmacdonald 05-04-2013 11:47 AM

Currants and gooseberries

I remember as a child we had currant plants and a gooseberry plant in the garden. Im pretty much a novice when it comes to growing fruit but i think it would be a good addition to my garden. I was just hoping for some advice in which plants to buy and how easy it is to grow them and keep them healthy. Also, any tips on pruning and caring for the plants to gain a good amount of fruit?