GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Herb Pallet Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/207582-herb-pallet-garden.html)

Pavel314[_2_] 29-06-2013 12:27 AM

Herb Pallet Garden

My daughter sent us a link about growing herbs through the slats of a pallet. Since we had one out in the barn, my wife decided to try it. It worked out very well; the plants are thriving and she doesn't have to worry about weeds.

http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pa...678c7.jpg.html

Billy[_10_] 29-06-2013 12:45 AM

Herb Pallet Garden

In article ,
Pavel314 wrote:

My daughter sent us a link about growing herbs through the slats of a pallet.
Since we had one out in the barn, my wife decided to try it. It worked out
very well; the plants are thriving and she doesn't have to worry about weeds.

http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pa...n004_zps508678
c7.jpg.html

What is the growing media, and what contains it?

Why don't you have to worry about weeds?

Many pallets are treated like railroad ties to resist rot (not a good
thing in an edible garden).
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/