GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I have had (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/207936-i-have-had.html)

Terry Coombs 31-07-2013 04:43 AM

I have had

nightmares of being buried under mounds of cucumbers and zucchinis with a
garnish of tomatoes and jalapenos .

--
Snag
Yes , my garden really IS doing that well .

Farm1[_4_] 31-07-2013 05:30 AM

I have had

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
nightmares of being buried under mounds of cucumbers and zucchinis with a
garnish of tomatoes and jalapenos .

You do know the classic way to deal with that don't you?
:
:
:
Find an unlocked car and put them into it.

Billy[_10_] 31-07-2013 06:47 AM

I have had

In article ,
"Terry Coombs" wrote:

nightmares of being buried under mounds of cucumbers and zucchinis with a
garnish of tomatoes and jalapenos .

Brag, brag, brag. Just you wait until I'm buried under a mound of
tomatoes. You won't hear any complaining from me.
--
Palestinian Child Detained
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSzH38jYcg

Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.

songbird[_2_] 01-08-2013 09:24 PM

I have had

Terry Coombs wrote:

nightmares of being buried under mounds of cucumbers and zucchinis with a
garnish of tomatoes and jalapenos .

:)

i could think of worse ways to go...

songbird

Billy[_10_] 02-08-2013 06:15 PM

I have had

In article ,
songbird wrote:

Terry Coombs wrote:

nightmares of being buried under mounds of cucumbers and zucchinis with a
garnish of tomatoes and jalapenos .

:)

i could think of worse ways to go...

songbird

Pass the vinaigrette and the croutons, please.