GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants Growth (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/208157-plants-growth.html)

thomaspoul 05-09-2013 09:12 AM

Plants Growth

Hello members...
Should we grow some plants of the fruits at home...
And also give some tips to take care of it...

Frank 05-09-2013 10:37 PM

Plants Growth

On 9/5/2013 9:00 AM, Derald wrote:
Time to make the filter global, I see.

Hope that works. He changes every time.
Wonder how he gets his jollies from this.

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 06-09-2013 01:27 AM

Plants Growth

Frank wrote:
On 9/5/2013 9:00 AM, Derald wrote:
Time to make the filter global, I see.

Hope that works. He changes every time.
Wonder how he gets his jollies from this.

He sure is a weird one, this is his 7th account by my count so clearly he is
deliberately avoiding killfiles. His IP is India, maybe he posts from the
Mumbai home for the passive-aggressive and bewildered.

David

Farm1[_4_] 06-09-2013 06:54 AM

Plants Growth

"Derald" wrote in message
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

He sure is a weird one, this is his 7th account by my count so clearly he
is
deliberately avoiding killfiles. His IP is India, maybe he posts from the
Mumbai home for the passive-aggressive and bewildered.

Well, I'd gladly tell you how I filter him/it with only one entry
in my (ancient) newsreader but then he/it would know and would be better
able to bypass it. Too, I'm not familiar with the filtering
capabilites of either T'bird or OE. One could, of course, insert a
proxy such as hampster or nfilter ahead of the news client and filter on
header content: Bulletproof.

Or alternativley just remember that he/she/it is a serial pest and not
bother to read any of his/her/its posts.

Farm1[_4_] 07-09-2013 12:34 AM

Plants Growth

"Derald" wrote in message
"Farm1" wrote:

Or alternativley just remember that he/she/it is a serial pest and not
bother to read any of his/her/its posts.

What a unique concept; do you actually know someone who can do
that? ha!

Yes. Me.

My personal stumbling block is reading threads that start with
followups from people whom I regularly read.

I do that too. If the regulars (who I do always read) hadn't responded to
the troll, I'd have never read the troll's posts.

Sometimes there is
information to be found in them but, mostly, they're just reassurances
to some twit that he/she is, indeed, so.

Yep. So how 'bout trying my method? If none of the regulars such as
yoursefl and David et al. bother to respond to the troll, we won't have to
read him/her/it.