GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   To the Bigots of tx.guns dog returns to our garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/208187-re-bigots-tx-guns-dog-returns-our-garden.html)

Frank 12-09-2013 12:26 PM

To the Bigots of tx.guns dog returns to our garden

On 9/11/2013 8:39 PM, Billy wrote:
For the "White Apes" of tx.guns.

http://news.yahoo.com/congress-honor...mbing-victims-
180135751--politics.html
The Congressional Gold Medal went to Addie Mae Collins, Carole Robertson
and Cynthia Wesley, who were all 14, and Denise McNair, who was 11. The
ceremony came five days before the 50th anniversary of their deaths
inside the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham.

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 12-09-2013 11:40 PM

Frank wrote:
On 9/11/2013 8:39 PM, Billy wrote:
For the "White Apes" of tx.guns.

http://news.yahoo.com/congress-honor...mbing-victims-
180135751--politics.html
The Congressional Gold Medal went to Addie Mae Collins, Carole
Robertson and Cynthia Wesley, who were all 14, and Denise McNair,
who was 11. The ceremony came five days before the 50th anniversary
of their deaths inside the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham.

This has absolutely nothing to do with growing food please don't bring it
here.

David

Frank 12-09-2013 11:53 PM

Frank wrote:
On 9/11/2013 8:39 PM, Billy wrote:
For the "White Apes" of tx.guns.

http://news.yahoo.com/congress-honor...mbing-victims-

180135751--politics.html
The Congressional Gold Medal went to Addie Mae Collins, Carole
Robertson and Cynthia Wesley, who were all 14, and Denise McNair,
who was 11. The ceremony came five days before the 50th anniversary
of their deaths inside the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham.

This has absolutely nothing to do with growing food please don't bring
it here.

David

Neighbors dog, billy, loose in tx.guns.

Farm1[_4_] 13-09-2013 01:38 AM

"Frank" wrote in message

This has absolutely nothing to do with growing food please don't bring
it here.

David

Neighbors dog, billy, loose in tx.guns.

And YOU have decided to set yourself loose here in revenge?

Go away! And try to grow up sufficiently to deal with your problems like an
adult rather than to run here to tell tales like a 2 year old.