GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fall Planting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/208385-fall-planting.html)

[email protected] 23-09-2013 08:39 PM

Fall Planting

I am looking for ideas of what I can plant and grow in the greenhouse this fall and winter. I keep it above freezing all winter but not really warm. I am thinking lettuce, onions and snow peas but I have room for more than that. I am in eastern North Carolina.

MJ

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 23-09-2013 11:03 PM

Fall Planting

wrote:
I am looking for ideas of what I can plant and grow in the greenhouse
this fall and winter. I keep it above freezing all winter but not
really warm. I am thinking lettuce, onions and snow peas but I have
room for more than that. I am in eastern North Carolina.

MJ

Brassicas; cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, mizuna etc. Broad beans.

Oren[_2_] 24-09-2013 12:09 AM

Fall Planting

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:39:58 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I am looking for ideas of what I can plant and grow in the greenhouse this fall and winter. I keep it above freezing all winter but not really warm. I am thinking lettuce, onions and snow peas but I have room for more than that. I am in eastern North Carolina.

MJ

Garlic, cabbage, spinach, collards, turnips, carrots...