GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Basil: what's killing it? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/209804-re-basil-whats-killing.html)

[email protected] 24-05-2014 10:25 AM

Basil: what's killing it?

I fertilised my Basil with maxi crop water on fertiliser this afternoon is it ok to eat tonight?

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 24-05-2014 11:14 AM

Basil: what's killing it?

wrote:
I fertilised my Basil with maxi crop water on fertiliser this
afternoon is it ok to eat tonight?

Right now I have no idea what your problem might be or even if you have one.
Perhaps a little more information would assist. There is no apparent
connection between your subject and your post.

What makes you say your basil is being killed? Describe the problem.

Did you follow the directions regarding the application of maxicrop
water-on? Did you read all the instructions, do they mention not eating the
crop after application?Why do ask if fertilising it would be a risk to
eating it some hours later?

David