GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Peppers gone: ( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/210506-peppers-gone.html)

sockiescat 22-08-2014 04:43 PM

Peppers gone: (

My peppers were pretty well ready to picked. Stayed at sons overnight, came home checked garden and peppers were gone. Has anyone else had thid happen? I do know it wasnt
a person as there was no marks of human hands or feet (we had rain so would have
shown.)

Son was saying that his friend lost his pepprrs to swuirrels : (.
Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Sockiescat

Steve Peek[_2_] 22-08-2014 11:12 PM

Peppers gone: (

--

sockiescat

Our squirrels do not appreciate chilies. Raccoons perhaps?

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 23-08-2014 02:34 AM

Peppers gone: (

sockiescat wrote:
My peppers were pretty well ready to picked. Stayed at sons overnight,
came home checked garden and peppers were gone. Has anyone else had
thid happen? I do know it wasnt
a person as there was no marks of human hands or feet (we had rain so
would have
shown.)

Son was saying that his friend lost his pepprrs to swuirrels : (.
Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Sockiescat

Having no idea what birds or animals you have any response will be a wild
guess.

--
David

A better world requires a daily struggle
against those who would mislead us.