Old 30-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Registered User

Location: Lancashire England
Default Tomatillo leaf problem ?

It may not be an issue but I have noticed one of my 4 tomatillo plants which are currently on my windowsill indoors has developed bumps on some of the leaves. All new leaves seem ok. I am thinking I may have over watered when the plants were a bit younger? There are no pests visible and my other plants are ok. Slightly lighter in colour where the raised bumps are.