Old 09-07-2015, 09:29 AM
Registered User

Default Liquid cow manure fertilizer

Rather then spread the manure over the soil around the vegetable, I now put a couple of trowel fulls of manure in an old kitchen bin, add a foot of water and leave it for the manure to dissolve into the water. It goes into the watering can for sprinkling on the the vege plants once a week.

This looks interesting for folk with limited space to grow plants.

http://6c465zx636i1ena302zrr-ya1c.hop.clickbank.net/
Old 10-07-2015, 04:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 10/07/2015 3:04 AM, Derald wrote:
Vegegrower wrote:

...a line of total bullshit. I might not know much but I do know spam
when I see it.

I didn't click o the link that the OP gave, but I make liquid cow poop
manure in a plastic garbage bin. I also make weed liquid too. I'll put
a heap of weeds that are too noxious to go into the compost in a plastic
garbage bin, cover them with water and leave for a few months till
pretty much rotted so their seeds or rhizomes are history and liquid and
then I dilute that and water it back onto my garden.

"cow manure & compost" really a mulch? OhioGuy Gardening 8 27-03-2009 02:54 PM
Cow Manure Question sherwindu Gardening 6 25-07-2005 06:43 AM
dry cow manure Lee Gardening 4 28-09-2004 07:08 AM
Want to buy Mulch and bulk cow manure in Melbourne - advice please DeeJ Australia 0 25-10-2003 03:02 AM
Cow manure fertiliser Franz Heymann United Kingdom 43 07-10-2003 09:48 PM