Old 26-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Registered User

Default Help! Crop cage problem

Guys,

I usually get my crop cages from here - Crop Cages | small & large | protect crops and plants from predators but they've been our of stock for months (if not a year) and I can't wait any longer! Serious nuisance!! Anyone know where I can get one in 1m x 1m x 1m at this sort of price?

Thanks in advance
Ross.
Old 26-11-2015, 10:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

protect crops and plants from predators' (http://tinyurl.com/q89hx36)
but they've been our of stock for months (if not a year) and I can't
wait any longer! Serious nuisance!! Anyone know where I can get one in
1m x 1m x 1m at this sort of price?

Thanks in advance
Ross.

I think this bunch is in the UK Ross, http://www.gardenskill.com/

Amazon also has some according to their web pages, might not be
available to UK though.

I made some a few years ago using steel fence posts and chicken wire,
worked okay until I cleaned out all the critters that were eating my
plants. Don't have a big problem here except for Cardinals and the
occasional field rat.

George