Old 26-11-2015, 05:29 PM posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.gardens.edible

Default Happy Thanksgiving

To all our American members I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a
bountiful fall harvest.

George
Old 26-11-2015, 05:40 PM posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.gardens.edible

George Shirley wrote:
To all our American members I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a
bountiful fall harvest.

George

And the very same backatcha Sir !

--
Snag

Old 27-11-2015, 12:52 AM posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.gardens.edible

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 10:29:57 -0600, George Shirley
wrote:

To all our American members I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a
bountiful fall harvest.

George

Back atcha George.
As Canadian members, Gerry and I celebrated along with you.
She took a container of turkey and gravy out of the freezer, left-over
from our Thanksgiving last month. That, along with some vacuum packed
green beans, freshly mashed home grown potatoes and a bottle of home
made wine was great. As a mater of fact, Gerry said 'I think I enjoyed
this more tonight than I did at Thanksgiving'.
She was right, because there was just the two of us, none of the
stress which comes with preparing for the 14 to 18 descendants we
normally have.
Now we have Christmas to look forward to ;-).

Ross.
Southern Ontario, Canada
Old 27-11-2015, 02:12 AM posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.gardens.edible

wrote:

To all our American members I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a
bountiful fall harvest.

George

Back atcha George.
As Canadian members, Gerry and I celebrated along with you.
She took a container of turkey and gravy out of the freezer, left-over
from our Thanksgiving last month. That, along with some vacuum packed
green beans, freshly mashed home grown potatoes and a bottle of home
made wine was great. As a mater of fact, Gerry said 'I think I enjoyed
this more tonight than I did at Thanksgiving'.
She was right, because there was just the two of us, none of the
stress which comes with preparing for the 14 to 18 descendants we
normally have.
Now we have Christmas to look forward to ;-).

Ross.
Southern Ontario, Canada

We celebrated with our daughter and son-in-law today. Saturday is the
big day for the whole family. About 16 will be there, our son and his
family will be with his wife's family on Saturday or there would be 20
of us. With all the small children there it will be very noisy so we, I
hope, won't stay to long. I can love them to pieces in small batches but
I had no intent to get that many descendants when we married fifty-five
years ago come December 26th this year. I guess our garden was a bit to
fertile. G

George
Harris County, Texas
Old 29-11-2015, 05:09 PM posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.gardens.edible

Thanks George. I also would like to wish you and you're family & all the
group members a very happy Thanksgiving, and the hope of good growing
weather next season.

John

Old 01-12-2015, 09:57 AM posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.gardens.edible

On 11/26/2015 08:40 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
George Shirley wrote:
To all our American members I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a
bountiful fall harvest.

George

And the very same backatcha Sir !

1+

happy, happy, happy David Hare-Scott[_2_] Australia 1 12-01-2010 07:32 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! george Ponds 3 26-11-2004 10:49 PM
Another Happy Thanksgiving george Ponds 0 26-11-2004 12:50 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Theo Bonsai 0 27-11-2003 07:03 PM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... Reka Orchids 4 06-04-2003 12:32 AM