Old 28-02-2016, 10:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Beginnings , 2016

Today I planted bok choi , spinach , and romaine out in the garden . In
keeping with my new no-till experiment , I loosened the soil in the row I
wanted to plant with a fork , and worked a little 13/13/13 into the loosened
soil . I also planted some hollyhock and borage seed , for the bees - not in
the garden , out in the orchard and along the power line easement . More to
come as the weather warms , a lot of stuff can't be planted until April 15th
(last frost) or so .
Indoor seedlings are all doing well except (sigh) for the damnable anaheim
peppers . This is 3 years running I've tried , still no success . I have
decided to try an old pot growers trick , put some in a wetted paper towel
in a ziplock , they're on top of the sat receiver where it's warm . If I can
get them to germinate , I will move them to a 6 cell starter tray .
--
Snag