GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Round Zukes? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/212649-round-zukes.html)

T[_4_] 23-04-2016 12:20 AM

Round Zukes?

Hi All,

I have terrible luck with regular zukes. Anyone
ever grow a round one?

http://www.rareseeds.com/ronde-de-nice-squa/

-T

George Shirley[_3_] 23-04-2016 01:12 AM

Round Zukes?

On 4/22/2016 6:20 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

I have terrible luck with regular zukes. Anyone
ever grow a round one?

http://www.rareseeds.com/ronde-de-nice-squa/

-T

We've not grown zukes like that one but have seen them in seed stores,
online, etc. Just another zuke but round.

T[_4_] 23-04-2016 01:22 AM

Round Zukes?

On 04/22/2016 05:12 PM, George Shirley wrote:
On 4/22/2016 6:20 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

I have terrible luck with regular zukes. Anyone
ever grow a round one?

http://www.rareseeds.com/ronde-de-nice-squa/

-T

We've not grown zukes like that one but have seen them in seed stores,
online, etc. Just another zuke but round.

What got my attention was:

50 days. ... Vigorous, quick-growing plants.

My black thumb and all.

And I cut them up anyway to cook them.

Is it just me or are the pictures in the seed catalogs
a bit on the "unrealistic side"?