GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Citrus leaf discoloration (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/213526-re-citrus-leaf-discoloration.html)

[email protected] 03-09-2016 11:50 AM

Citrus leaf discoloration

Op zaterdag 25 april 1998 09:00:00 UTC+2 schreef Jenny:
I have a pot grown citrus tree which is about 2 feet tall. Just
recently the leaves have started to go brown at the edges and get
covered in brown spots. They are totally flat spots, the texture of
the leaf does not change but in the end it all goes brown.

Can anyone suggest what to do about this?? I don't really want to
throw the plant away but I can't find information about this disease
in any of my books.

Thanks for any help....

Jenny
(to email me please remove "nospam" from address)

Try the Citrus leaf discoloration app in the Google Playstore

~misfit~[_4_] 04-09-2016 12:24 PM

Citrus leaf discoloration

Once upon a time on usenet wrote:
Op zaterdag 25 april 1998 09:00:00 UTC+2 schreef Jenny:
I have a pot grown citrus tree which is about 2 feet tall. Just
recently the leaves have started to go brown at the edges and get
covered in brown spots. They are totally flat spots, the texture of
the leaf does not change but in the end it all goes brown.

Can anyone suggest what to do about this?? I don't really want to
throw the plant away but I can't find information about this disease
in any of my books.

Thanks for any help....

Jenny
(to email me please remove "nospam" from address)

Try the Citrus leaf discoloration app in the Google Playstore

Great reply! What it shame it wasn't available in 1998 when the question was
asked.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."