GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dark Skies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/213856-dark-skies.html)

T[_4_] 27-10-2016 08:27 PM

Dark Skies

Hi All,

Woke up this morning with bright sunlight and not a cloud
in the sky. The Weather Service said a storm was approaching
and that we might see it as soon as 11:00. It is 12:00
now and the sky is so dark we had to turn light on in the house.
No rain yet though. The PRC (People Republic of California)
should be getting a good soaking, well central PRC anyway.

Got my shallot and onion bed ready for planting finally.
may have to wait for them to dry out a bit if this
storm dumps a significant amount (~1/4 inch). Not
for the onions, but so I can get on my knees and not
get soaked in mud.

-T

T[_4_] 27-10-2016 08:59 PM

Dark Skies

On 10/27/2016 12:27 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

Woke up this morning with bright sunlight and not a cloud
in the sky. The Weather Service said a storm was approaching
and that we might see it as soon as 11:00. It is 12:00
now and the sky is so dark we had to turn light on in the house.
No rain yet though. The PRC (People Republic of California)
should be getting a good soaking, well central PRC anyway.

Got my shallot and onion bed ready for planting finally.
may have to wait for them to dry out a bit if this
storm dumps a significant amount (~1/4 inch). Not
for the onions, but so I can get on my knees and not
get soaked in mud.

-T

12:57 and it is gently raining. Got us a Yellow
on the weather radar.

FREE CAR WASHING !!!