GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   greenhouse starts are in (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/214694-greenhouse-starts.html)

songbird[_2_] 06-06-2017 12:50 AM

greenhouse starts are in

in the ground. and we might even get some
rain in a few minutes. had a short squall a
few minutes ago, then a rainbow, now back to
waiting for the rain, if it gets here. ...
yep, it's gonna get here. :)

now all i have left to plant is beets,
beans, peas and squash and whatever else
i want to do.

the lima beans are up and growin'.

it is also nice to have a few more square
feet of space in my room here on the floor.
i took 6 buckets of worms out to put in the
gardens and only brought a handful back in.
i'm downsizing my worm farm to ten containers.

the rest of the worm buckets i use outside
will go into the ancient tulip gardens that
could use a bit of a nutrient and worm boost.

songbird (ok, time to shut this down for
a few minutes

songbird[_2_] 06-06-2017 01:46 AM

greenhouse starts are in

songbird wrote:

in the ground. and we might even get some
rain in a few minutes. had a short squall a
few minutes ago, then a rainbow, now back to
waiting for the rain, if it gets here. ...
yep, it's gonna get here. :)

ooh! second rainbow. not often you see
more than one the same day.

songbird