Old 06-06-2017, 12:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default greenhouse starts are in

in the ground. and we might even get some
rain in a few minutes. had a short squall a
few minutes ago, then a rainbow, now back to
waiting for the rain, if it gets here. ...
yep, it's gonna get here.

now all i have left to plant is beets,
beans, peas and squash and whatever else
i want to do.

the lima beans are up and growin'.

it is also nice to have a few more square
feet of space in my room here on the floor.
i took 6 buckets of worms out to put in the
gardens and only brought a handful back in.
i'm downsizing my worm farm to ten containers.

the rest of the worm buckets i use outside
will go into the ancient tulip gardens that
could use a bit of a nutrient and worm boost.

songbird (ok, time to shut this down for
a few minutes
Old 06-06-2017, 01:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

songbird wrote:

in the ground. and we might even get some
rain in a few minutes. had a short squall a
few minutes ago, then a rainbow, now back to
waiting for the rain, if it gets here. ...
yep, it's gonna get here.

ooh! second rainbow. not often you see
more than one the same day.

songbird