Old 22-06-2017, 09:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Cultivating Pumpkins

I ran the tiller amongst the pumpkin hills this morning to kill the weeds that were sprouting there. I may have one more weed-tilling next week before the pumpkins "run", spreading their vines all over the patch, after which they will have to put up with any weeds that get in there.

The tilling also worked my last application of sheep manure into the soil; should produce a good crop.

Paul