Old 01-11-2017, 11:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Halloween night

Unfortunately for the trick or treater's last night was all out rain
fall. We did have several who came out in costumes with rain coats,
umbrella's and hats. Dear wife had her witch outfit on and she loves
giving out candies to the children, we stood on the front porch and
stayed dry but our gardens, trees, and lawns got a good drink of water
after somewhat of a drought this fall.

It's still dark here at 0558 so I can't see if the fruit trees, gardens,
and all else are happy today. Free water is always welcome within a
decent range of time and this one was pretty darn good.

Tilly Dawg got in a good session of barking at the trick and treater's
and then got some good petting and tall scratching last night too.

George
Old 01-11-2017, 12:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

replying to George Shirley, Iggy wrote:
I see. The rain was the wife's trick on the treaters and that's more of a
Uniform than a Costume that she wore. Nice work on trying to disguise the
truth!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/edible...ght-45100-.htm

Halloween Around the Pond Chad Ponds 11 11-11-2003 09:22 PM
OT Cats in the shower Halloween Around the Pond Gail Futoran Ponds 10 09-11-2003 06:03 PM
OT ~ Halloween chortle K30a Ponds 2 01-11-2003 07:22 AM
[IBC] companion planting HALLOWEEN ISSUE Lynn Boyd Bonsai 0 01-11-2003 12:22 AM
[IBC] Just in time for Halloween.. Folklore on Haunted Banyons Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 06-10-2003 02:02 PM