GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Strange arguments cropping up (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/215522-strange-arguments-cropping-up.html)

Gary Woods[_2_] 29-06-2018 06:11 PM

Strange arguments cropping up

It seems that new persons (well, at least new nyms) are engaged in a
urination competition here. This is a shame, because all that urine
could have been put to better use on the compost heap.
I've decided some of these have nothing I care to read, and forwarded
them to my Signetics write-only memory (sadly, no longer in
production, though alternates are available).
I view it as weeding, which I need to do before it gets even hotter
out there.
Just finished cuttng asparagus for the season, and pole beans thinking
about climbing.
Life is good.

---

Terry Coombs 29-06-2018 06:19 PM

On 6/29/2018 12:11 PM, Gary Woods wrote:
It seems that new persons (well, at least new nyms) are engaged in a
urination competition here. This is a shame, because all that urine
could have been put to better use on the compost heap.
I've decided some of these have nothing I care to read, and forwarded
them to my Signetics write-only memory (sadly, no longer in
production, though alternates are available).
I view it as weeding, which I need to do before it gets even hotter
out there.
Just finished cuttng asparagus for the season, and pole beans thinking
about climbing.
Life is good.

---

Â* My apologies , Gary , I should have realized when I crossposted that
the jerk would start a ****in' match . Don't know why he's fixated on me
right now

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Gary Woods[_2_] 29-06-2018 10:16 PM

Strange arguments cropping up

On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 12:19:11 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

I should have realized when I crossposted that
the jerk would start a ****in' match

And you forgot that I'm old
and crochety too.

Seinfeld
Not that there's anything wrong with THAT!
/Seinfeld

---