GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   pawpaw with falling fruit (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/216194-pawpaw-falling-fruit.html)

Hul Tytus 21-06-2019 07:40 PM

pawpaw with falling fruit

The pawpaw tree here is dropping a bit of it's fruit, perhaps 1/3 so far
this year. Anyone have a idea of the cause?

Hul

[email protected] 22-06-2019 02:40 PM

pawpaw with falling fruit

On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 2:40:04 PM UTC-4, Hul Tytus wrote:
The pawpaw tree here is dropping a bit of it's fruit, perhaps 1/3 so far
this year. Anyone have a idea of the cause?

Hul

It may just be the usual "June drop". Most fruit trees drop imperfect fruits in June. My plums have covered the ground but still have a rather large crop hanging.
Steve