GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need squash identity (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/216438-need-squash-identity.html)

[email protected] 10-10-2019 05:52 PM

Need squash identity

Last year I bought some Delicata squash seeds and three of the 15 or so I planted produced fruit like this:

https://imgur.com/gallery/Fxr9PQl

Lots of nice, very large fruits. Watery, completely inedible. I left them out so the squirrels could fatten up for winter.

Well this year I forgot to buy fresh seed and had to reuse that from last year and, yes, I got some of these again, but only one plant. Is this useful for anything?