Old 08-03-2020, 05:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default I need a heavy duty tiller in Denver, Colorado, US

Is anybody here able to recommend someone with a large tiller in Denver, Colorado, US? The person I've used for years has left the business and all I've been able to find are people with what are just lightweight machines. My guy had a machine with the tines behind the engine and wheels so he could drive the tines down a foot into the soil with body weight. It needed a pickup truck with a ramp.

Thanks for any contacts.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 1:14:35 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Is anybody here able to recommend someone with a large tiller in Denver, Colorado, US? The person I've used for years has left the business and all I've been able to find are people with what are just lightweight machines. My guy had a machine with the tines behind the engine and wheels so he could drive the tines down a foot into the soil with body weight. It needed a pickup truck with a ramp.

Thanks for any contacts.

I don't have any contacts in Colorado but several years ago I bought a Sears Craftsman rear-tine tiller to replace our front-tine tiller which wore out. Great machine, I use it every year.

Paul
Old 10-03-2020, 01:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 1:14:35 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Is anybody here able to recommend someone with a large tiller in Denver, Colorado, US? The person I've used for years has left the business and all I've been able to find are people with what are just lightweight machines. My guy had a machine with the tines behind the engine and wheels so he could drive the tines down a foot into the soil with body weight. It needed a pickup truck with a ramp.

Thanks for any contacts.

I looked at Craig's List for Denver and found a tiller service:

https://denver.craigslist.org/fgs/d/...088576896.html

**FS Maxim Heavy Duty Like New Commercial Garden tiller DR North Carolina 2 31-03-2006 04:30 AM
FS-Maxim Heavy Duty mid tine Garden Tiller DR North Carolina 0 21-08-2005 02:42 AM
Heavy Duty Pond Liner fastfwd Ponds 5 07-06-2003 04:22 AM
Frog and fish species that can survive Denver (Colorado) high altitude climate? Jean-Pierre Abello Ponds 3 18-05-2003 12:32 AM
Frog and fish species that can survive Denver (Colorado) high John Rutz Ponds 1 12-05-2003 12:32 AM