Old 20-06-2020, 09:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default cat skat

Hi All,

I have a bot a 4 foot circle in my rocks in the front
yard I grow flowers in. When I water the garden in
the back yard, I take a 2 gallon bucket of water and
water the front planter. And up floats the cat poo.

I little hot sauce to the water bucket will fix that
problem. It burns their feet, they stick their feet
in the mouth, it burn their mouth, then the make a
funny noise and never come back. It is where the term
"cat's tongue" comes from, meaning you can't take
hot food.

Other than the disgusting visuals, does the cat skat
harm my plants?

Many thanks,
-T
Old 20-06-2020, 11:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

T wrote:
Other than the disgusting visuals, does the cat skat
harm my plants?

if it isn't a veggie garden i'd not worry about it
other than the smell.

songbird
Old 21-06-2020, 12:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 2020-06-20 13:51, T wrote:
Hi All,

I have a bot a 4 foot circle in my rocks in the front
yard I grow flowers in.Â* When I water the garden in
the back yard, I take a 2 gallon bucket of water and
water the front planter.Â* And up floats the cat poo.

I little hot sauce to the water bucket will fix that
problem.Â* It burns their feet, they stick their feet
in the mouth, it burn their mouth, then the make a
funny noise and never come back.Â* It is where the term
"cat's tongue" comes from, meaning you can't take
hot food.

Other than the disgusting visuals, does the cat skat
harm my plants?

Many thanks,
-T

And some in my garlic beds too. My major concern
is cat gut bacteria such as salmonella

Old 21-06-2020, 12:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 2020-06-20 15:38, songbird wrote:
T wrote:
Other than the disgusting visuals, does the cat skat
harm my plants?

if it isn't a veggie garden i'd not worry about it
other than the smell.

songbird

I planted some onions in it

Is a animal chaser/cat utrasonic cat deterrent harmful? [email protected] United Kingdom 3 21-04-2015 09:40 AM
Patio Garden, Cat Friendly help requested Bill Gates Gardening 6 17-03-2011 05:05 PM
Re(2): Seven Biggest Cat Boxes in the County Charlie Edible Gardening 1 22-03-2003 02:32 PM
Cat Grass! Andy United Kingdom 5 07-02-2003 01:20 AM
Cat DaveDay34 United Kingdom 0 29-09-2002 11:03 PM