Old 28-08-2020, 09:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default tomatoes, onions, beans

since it was looking like we were going to get rained
on again yesterday we picked through the tomatoes to
get those that were mostly ready brought in.

i also finally got the onions out of the garden and
set on the table to dry/cure.

while i was picking the onions the garden also had
some beans that were mostly ready so i picked those.
as i was finishing up it started to rain a bit so it
was time to come in.

it was very hot and humid out there. today's
forecast is 10 degrees cooler and rain. it just
rained a bit as i'm typing this up. we've needed
some rain for a few weeks now so it was good we
got what we did the other day, but now i would like
it to go back to being dry for a week so i can get
all the dry beans picked through while they are
ready.

songbird