GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   fertilizer sticks (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/217231-fertilizer-sticks.html)

T[_4_] 21-09-2020 08:16 AM

fertilizer sticks

Hi All,

Are these organic fertilizer sticks I see for
outdoor plants any good?

Many thanks,
-T

songbird[_2_] 21-09-2020 07:58 PM

fertilizer sticks

T wrote:
Hi All,

Are these organic fertilizer sticks I see for
outdoor plants any good?

dunno, give a name of a brand.

likely though you can often do better for almost
any fertilizer by buying in bulk and not small
quantities.

the best i come up with for fertilizer here is
worm castings from the worm farm. since it all
comes from scraps there isn't much cost for it and
there's between 100-200 pounds of it each spring
(there used to be more but i've downsized from
17 buckets to 10).

songbird