Old 09-04-2021, 04:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default gardens coming along

last December was mild enough that i could get out and do some
scraping/weeding in most of the gardens so this spring i've not
had a huge amount of weeds in the gardens.

the other day i could get out and weed most of the gardens
inside the fence in only a few hours time. i still have a
few more gardens to do but those shouldn't take more than a
day or two to finish up. right now though we are due for more
rains so i doubt i'll get much done today outside.

my other projects are coming along ok.

it has been warm enough and the forecast has been still
warm so if this weather pattern holds i can start getting some
peas planted i just have to decide where to plant them. we'll
see what it looks like in another week.

songbird

Pandemic sing along zxcvbob Lawns 1 30-04-2009 06:40 AM
Pond finally coming along... mark Bannister Ponds 3 17-04-2005 11:55 PM
The Locusts Are Coming; The Loco Locusts Are Coming BroJack Gardening 7 18-05-2004 04:10 PM